How it works
Solar heaters on your roof convert the energy from the sun to heat the water in a tank. The heated water then rises to the top of the tank and is delivered instantly to your home.
Benefits of a solar hot water system
- Since the sun is providing most of the energy for your hot water, you can make massive savings on your water heating bills
- Decrease the carbon footprint of your household, with dramatically reduced greenhouse gas emissions
- Increase the value of your property with an efficient and environmentally friendly system
- Improved long-term durability compared to conventional heaters
Drawbacks of a solar hot water system
- Solar systems usually cost more upfront to buy and install (however there are Government rebates available, and the costs will be offset against the long-term energy savings)
- The solar heaters require sufficient roof space
- The solar heaters must be able to be positioned in the right direction on the roof for optimal sun exposure
Why work with Northern Beaches Hot Water Maintenance for your solar hot water system
There’s absolutely no doubt that a solar hot water system is a fantastic long-term investment for both you and the environment.
- We offer a complete package that includes sourcing and managing the installation of the solar panels, plus linking it up with a new or existing hot water system – so you don’t have to jump between companies and juggle contractors
- We offer 100% transparent, clear advice tailored to your property, so you can be confident that you’re getting the right system for your situation and needs
- We’ve been servicing the North Shore area for more than 40 years, so when it comes to hot water we know how to get the job done right, first time
- We back up all of our work with our quality guarantee
Best Solar Pricing Guaranteed
We ensure your solar panels are installed with the best positioning and direction for optimal sun exposure. We work with the most durable materials that can survive temperature extremes or outages. And we have exclusive access to a NSW-wide network of electrical and plumbing service technicians.